- Drawing: 60 points, Decoration 20 points, Creativity 20 points
- It is an individual contest each student will participate individually encourage them to use bright bold colors. Any media may be used- paint, crayon, colored pencil, charcoal, stickers, paper or other materials.
- Poster size must be A4 - 8.5" x 11".
- All posters must be created by an individual student.
- Only one submission per category, per student.
- Although younger students will most likely receive help in planning from teachers, encourages each student to do as much of the work as possible by him/herself.
CREATIVE WRITING EVALUATIONS
Content and Body (maximum 40 points) (Response to assigned task, clearly established controlling idea, relevant and clearly developed supporting ideas, sense of order, sense of completeness), Sentence Formation (maximum 20 points)
(Appropriate and punctuation, complete sentences, appropriate coordination and subordination), Style (maximum 20 points) (Effective diction, varied and effective sentence structure, tone consistent with topic and purpose, sense of audience), Creativity (maximum 20 points)
HRCA reserve the rights to disqualify any contestant on the basis of any violation. Decision of the jury will be immutable.
- Creative Writing must be in original, unpublished, and written by a single student
- SIZE of paper for Creative Writing: A4 size.
- Entries must be in English.
- Each page must be numbered.
- WORDS LIMIT KG, NURSERY (10-20 words approximate), Grade (1-2) - (20-30 words approximate) Grade (3-4) - (50-60 words approximate),Grade (5-6) - (80-100 words approximate), Grade (7-8) - (120-150 words approximate), Grade (9-10) - (200-250 words approximate), Grade (11-12) - (250-300 words approximate)